Các bài báo
21. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Joshua Z.Huang, Thuy, N.T. An Efficient Random Forests Algorithm for High Dimensional Data Classification. Advances in Data Analysis and Classification journal. 2017, accepted. (SCIE, IF(2015)=1.7)
20. Thanh Trinh, Joshua Zhexue Huang, Tung Nguyen. "A Frequency-Based Gene Selection Method with Random Forests for Gene Data Analysis". 2016 Proceeding of the 12th IEEE-RIVF Conference on, 2016. In press.
19. Truong Xuan Nam, Tung Nguyen. "Deep learning: an application to Hoa Binh reservoir's incoming flow forecast." Fundamental and Applied IT Research (FAIR), 2016 Conference on, 4-5 August 2016. In press.
18. Zhao, He, Xiaojun Chen, Tung Nguyen, Joshua Zhexue Huang, Graham Williams, and Hui Chen. "Stratified Over-Sampling Bagging Method for Random Forests on Imbalanced Data." In Intelligence and Security Informatics, pp. 63-72. Springer International Publishing, 2016.
17. Nguyen Thanh Tung, "An l1-regression Random Forests Method For Forecasting of Hoa Binh Reservoir’s Incoming Flow." The International Workshop on Pattern Recognition for Multimedia Content Analysis, 8-10 October 2015.
16. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Nguyen Huu Quynh, Mark Junjie Li, "Forecasting time series water levels on Mekong river using machine learning models." The Seventh International Conference On Knowledge And Systems Engineering, 8-10 October 2015.
15. Hoang Thi Ha, Nguyen Thanh Tung, "An improved guided regularized random forests for SNP classification." Fundamental and Applied IT Research (FAIR), 2015 Conference on, 9-10 July 2015.
14. Nguyen Thanh Tung, "Predicting the quality of irrigation service in the red river delta with regression models." Fundamental and Applied IT Research (FAIR), 2015 Conference on, 9-10 July 2015.
15. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Huong Nguyen, Yinxu Wu, Li, M.J. Classifying gene data with regularized ensemble trees. In Machine Learning and Cybernetics (ICMLC), 2015 International Conference on , vol.1, no., pp.134-139, 12-15 July 2015 doi: 10.1109/ICMLC.2015.7340911.
12. Nguyen Van Hoang, Phan Thi Thu Hong, Nguyen Thanh Tung, Nguyen Thi Thuy. “A New Feature Sampling Method in Learning Random Forest for SNP Data Analysis.” J. Sci. & Devel. 2015, Vol. 13, No. 2: 301-307.
11. Nguyen, Thanh Tung, He Zhao, Joshua Zhexue Huang, Thuy Thi Nguyen, and Mark Junjie Li. "A New Feature Sampling Method in Random Forests for Predicting High-Dimensional Data." InAdvances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pp. 459-470. Springer International Publishing, 2015.
10. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Joshua Z. Huang, Qingyao Wu, Thuy T. Nguyen, and Mark J. Li. "Genome-wide association data classification and SNPs selection using two-stage quality-based Random Forests." BMC Genomics 16, no. Suppl 2 (2015): S5.
9. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Joshua Z.Huang, Thuy, N.T. "Two Level Quantile Regression Forests for Bias Correction in Range Prediction", In Machine Learning, Springer, Volume 101, Issue 1-3 , pp 325-343 , 2014.
8. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Nguyen Khac Tien Phuoc (2014) Forecasting water levels at Thakhek station for 5-lead-day in Mekong river using random forests, The Annual conference of Thuyloi University – Nov, 2014.
7. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Joshua Z.Huang, Thuy, N.T., "Unbiased Feature Selection in Learning Random Forests for High Dimensional Data", The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, Article ID 471371.
6. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Joshua Zhexue Huang, Khan Imran, Mark Junjie Li, and Graham Williams, "Extensions to quantile regression forests for very high dimensional data", In Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, volume 8444 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 247–258. Springer, 2014 (acceptance rate for regular papers 10.7%).
5. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Huang, J.Z., Thuy Thi Nguyen, Khan, I., "Bias-corrected Quantile Regression Forests for high-dimensional data," Machine Learning and Cybernetics (ICMLC), 2014 International Conference on , vol.1, no., pp.1,6, 13-16 July 2014.
4. Imran Khan, Joshua Zhexue Huang, Nguyen Thanh Tung and Graham Williams. Ensemble Clustering of High Dimensional Data With FastMap Projection. Processdings of the fourth International Workshop on Algorithms for Large-Scale Information, in Knowledge Discovery, in conjunction with PAKDD 2014, 13 May 2014, Tainan, Taiwan.
3. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Thuy, N.T, Joshua Z.Huang. A New Two-step Quality-based Feature Sampling Method in Learning Random Forests for High-Dimensional Data. Processdings of the first NAFOSTED Conference on Information and Computer Science, pp. 457-466, Mar. 2014.
2. Imran Khan, Joshua Z.Huang, Nguyen Thanh Tung. Learning Time-based Rules for Prediction of Alarms from Telecom Alarm Data Using Ant Colony Optimization. International Journal of Computer and Information Technology (ISSN: 2279 – 0764). pp 139-147. Volume 03 – Issue 01, January 2014.
1. Nguyen Thanh Tung, Thuy, N.T. A real time license plate detection system based on boosting learning algorithm. Image and Signal Processing (CISP), 2012 5th International Congress on, vol., no., pp.819,823, 16-18 Oct. 2012.